Saturday, March 15, 2008

Here and Gone

Hi Everyone, First off I want to just make it clear, despite the title of this blog, no bulls have been hurt during my travels...not yet anyway..jk...maybe..haha....Anyway, I have just finished my week in Cleveland, Ohio. We spent much of the days going over the details of life in the missions organization (Ambassadors in Sport...AIS), and just how life works. We spent one of the afternoons going down to the inner city in Cleveland and working at a place called the "City- Mission", that reaches kids in difficult circumstances. We were able to play soccer and games with the kids, but more importantly share Jesus. It was great. Also, we had an opportunity to have a kick around (a fun game of soccer..football) with all the guys in AIS during one of the afternoons. It went really well and was incredible how they bring God into soccer. We had prayer time to start, and prayer time to end. Very COOL!! So with that week in the books, tomorrow at 1:45 EST I am off to Spain...well with a few stops in between... But I am off nonetheless. I miss you all, and trust that things are rockin back home..or wherever this letter....blog....finds you.
Love ya all,
Matt Hama

No comments: